Westwood Wildcat Ways
As a Westwood Wildcat, I want to do my best and learn to be a good citizen of our school. I can do this by remembering:
- To always say yes ma'am, yes sir, no ma'am and no sir when speaking with an adult.
- To say please, thank you and excuse me when appropriate.
- To make eye contact with those I'm speaking to.
- To answer with words and not shrugs or head nods.
- To help others when I notice they need help.
- To be kind and respectful to others.
- To walk on the right side of the hallway.
- To be quiet in the hallway, but if talking is necessary to whisper or use a quiet voice.
- To not talk when someone else is talking.
- To wait for my turn to talk or to say excuse me.
- To pick up things that do not belong on the floor (paper, trash, etc)